Our team is growing, and Marcon Metalfab is currently looking for an experienced Welder!
Available Shift - Monday to Thursday (10 Hour Shifts) – 5:00am to 3:30pm.
- Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
- Set up components for welding according to specifications
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
- Minimum 3 years of welding experience
- Be able to weld in all positions with Flux core, Metalcore, and Hard wire
- Welding of aluminum, stainless and mild steel
- Clear communication in written and spoken English
What We Offer:
- Excellent health and dental benefits and Group RRSP
- Overtime opportunities
- Opportunities for training and advancement within the company
- Family culture and supportive team environment
- No layoffs in the history of the company
Only those candidates that are selected for an interview will be contacted.
We would thank all other candidates for their interest, and please check out our website for further opportunities that meet your skills!