Marcon Metalfab (www.marconmetalfab.com) is hiring a Saw Operator to join our growing and dynamic team, based out of Delta’s Tilbury Park.
- Nights: Monday to Thursday (10 hour shifts) – 3:30pm to 2:00am.
- Experience operating a CNC (band saw) in a steel manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret shop drawings and other documents such as safety rules, maintenance instructions and procedural manuals.
- Excellent understanding of steel fabrication techniques, as well as steel grades and shapes.
- Ability to work independently and in conjunction with other team members.
- Good communication abilities, in written and spoken English.
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment requiring multi-tasking and prioritizing.
- Ability to operate a fork lift, an overhead crane as well as precision measurement equipment.
What We Offer:
- Excellent health and dental benefits
- RRSP Matching
- Overtime opportunities
- Opportunities for training and advancement within the company
- A family culture and supportive team environment
- No layoffs in the history of the company
While we sincerely appreciate all applicants, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.